Staff Accountant I
Position:Staff Accountant I
The Accountant Staff generates daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, assists with balance sheet reconciliation and audit , evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Supports internal customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information. This position is responsible for the Reporting, audit and reconciliation of Liability accounts. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
- Reporting & Analysis – Generate and automate reports and analyze the results on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, provide summary to management.
- Month/Quarter end close: Calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
- Audit: Provide full support for financial audit selection and PBC
- Identify the process improvement and the issues and work with different business partners to resolve issues and automate reports
- Perform variance analysis compared to budget/forecast and prior periods as needed.
- Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1-2 years related general accounting/finance experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, and ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Familiarity of accounting principles ( GAAP) and strong Microsoft Office skills(Working knowledge of Access, Excel and Oracle is preferred).
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top