Sr. Technical Project Manager
Position:Sr. Technical Project Manager
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we've come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today's marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations in 90 countries. We are a Fortune 150 company with over 18,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you're working with us.
The Senior Technical Project Manager for the Global IoT Solutions group will manage all aspects of IoT projects for our team. You'll be responsible for developing and executing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and budget and resource estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. This requires a self-motivated professional with proven ability to deliver on business objectives in an extremely fast paced environment. You'll have a proven track record of managing multiple and complex projects with many internal and external stakeholders. We'll provide many extremely exciting projects in the IoT space to manage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of collaborative Project Plans and delivery schedules.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables through all project phases.
- Development of Statements of Work (SoW), Project Proposals for Proof of Concepts and various other project contractual documents.
- Maintain accurate document repository system for all project and customer deliverables.
- Develop and deliver effective communication strategies and project metrics for our IoT projects.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Drive extended team meetings to ensure all milestones and deliverables are being met for IoT Projects. This includes internal and external partners.
- Conduct formal presentations of technical nature to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with IoT Business Development Managers, Solution Architects, Systems Engineers, Software Application Engineers, geographical field teams, partners and customers in the IoT space.
- Establish best in class Project Management and engineering practices as it applies to design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of IoT Projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, EE or related technical field required.
- Knowledge of IoT solutions, customers and associated markets is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams within a SCRUM Agile Project Management framework required.
- Demonstrated experience in project management including definition, requirements, scheduling, budgeting, milestone tracking, risk management, and delivery to commitments.
- Demonstrated team and people management, including coaching and development of direct/indirect reports.
- PMP required.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top