ABOUT THE ROLE
Recruiter assigned to French speaking region will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates for non-technical roles (sales, finance, customer service, HR, legal etc.) for our offices in France and other EMEA countries. They will also manage effective candidate and hiring manager communication, providing insights on local market conditions to the hiring managers and asking smart questions to get a deep understanding of Arrow business and culture and be able to find the best match for any given role and apply the most effective recruitment strategy. You will work in a team of HR and Recruitment professionals helping build the future of Arrow - one hire at the time .
A FEW THINGS YOU'RE AN EXPERT AT
- Recruitment - previous experience of recruiting for French speaking markets and understanding the local talent markets, challenges and opportunities
- Languages - fluency in English and French (spoken and written) is a must
- Communication - ability to approach, partner with and convince the hiring managers, the candidates and wider HR team
- Team work - helping the EMEA team achieve its goals. Learning and sharing knowledge
- Creativity and innovation - thinking outside the box, coming up with new innovative ways to drive recruitment effectiveness.WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional development in recruitment and wider HR
- Opportunities to learn new things and make an impact
- Collaborative working environment
- No day is like any other at Arrow - creative and diverse roles and responsibilities with lots of challenges - busy and fun!ABOUT US
By the time you've had your morning coffee, it's likely you've already interacted with Arrow at least 5 times. The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. If it takes a charge or sends a signal, chances are, Arrow was part of building it. Our employees live in a world of Five Years Out where new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different but better. We are a Fortune 500 company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Our team includes 18,800 employees worldwide across more than 345 locations serving 80 countries.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top