Sr. Oracle SOA Analyst
What you will be doing
- Hands-on Development expertise in BPEL and OSB
- Experience of ODI and SOA integrations
- Experience with Oracle APIGateway
- Knowledge on integration with Oracle ERP will be an added advantage
- Experience with design, architecture, development and unit testing of web based applications and middleware
- Experience in SOA/Middleware Web logic Administration Activities
- Experience using BPEL,BPMN and Rules concepts
- Experience in using File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP adapter and JMS Adapter for integration using Oracle Service Bus and for development of business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Willingness to learn and deliver on new technologies as and when the situation arises
- Deliver solutions meeting highest quality standards. Follow the quality and SDLC processes and suggest improvements in the same
- Experience in working with global team. Participate actively in conference calls and drive the discussions and meetings. Also work closely with the other teams on various production issues and projects
- Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills
- Candidate should possess good communication skills
- Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Good team player and gel with other team members
- Ready to work in Night Shifts.
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC