Sr. Oracle Apps DBA
- Denver, CO
Sr. Oracle Apps DBA
The Sr. Oracle DBA is responsible for managing and planning the administration, installation, configuration, support and maintenance of all database components. The Sr. Oracle DBA oversees and assists with the analysis of the overall database environment, identifies trends in database operation and evaluates the impact on the existing environment. This person must keep apprised of emerging technologies and packaged solutions pertaining to Database Technology and act as specialist with regard to RDBMS kernel and support tools. The Sr. Oracle DBA must work in an analytical and troubleshooting role and is expected to make critical decisions affecting service levels. These decisions must be timely as any errors can cause substantial delay, expense, and/or disruption of service.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure all database related problems escalated by the Help Desk are assigned, and resolved in a timely manner to minimize user impact
- Conduct root cause analysis on persistent or major database related problems. Restores the database in the event of hardware or equipment failure
- Executes Cloning procedure, performs patch administration, and coordinates installation and upgrade of DBMS
- Monitors overall database usage and recommends hardware adjustments to ensure efficient system operation
- Manage and coordinate the SR Resolution Process, Assign resources to resolve user service request and/or incidents
What We Are Looking For
- 8 years of DBA experience with a 4 year technical degree.
- Oracle E-business suite support experience.
- At least 4 years of experience working with Oracle
- PL/SQL a must. Java and python nice to have
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Back to top