Sr. IT Manager
Position:Sr. IT Manager
● Responsible for driving strategic direction of function in the areas of services, system health, performance metrics, project management.
● Manage staff to include hiring, performance management, salary administration, career development, motivation, and teambuilding.
● Systems analysis and design to support projects and requests—data analysis, business process analysis, hardware and software analysis. Date model design, program specifications, project request estimates
● Drive strategy, planning and negotiations to serve client needs
● Budget and Planning. Create and administer department and project budgets
● Responsible for vendor management including evaluation, negotiation, monitoring performance to service agreements
● Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
● Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
● Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
● Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
● Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
● Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
● Manages large teams of professionals and/or junior managers
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
Manage team of integration and backoffice development
support ongoing transformation initiatives
Responsible for change management & efficient delivery
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top