Solutions Architect 1
Position:Solutions Architect 1
- Consult, develop and implement technical and related sales enablement plans with partners and internal/external customers to support revenue and margin goals.
- Provide Pre-Sales Technical Support, complex sales tool configurations, and systems design to implement systems software solutions and/or products.
- Conduct partner and sales technical team training. Assist Arrow customers and partners with technical certifications, or with product/technology demonstrations.
- Obtain training and maintain knowledge of industry standards, new technologies and current issues.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
● Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
● Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
● Works independently
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 or more years with Linux solutions architecture
- Red Hat Certification required.
- 30% travel required.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top