Solution Engagement Manager (m/f)
Position:Solution Engagement Manager (m/f)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
At Arrow Intelligent Systems (AIS), your mission is our mission. From design engineering services, global marketing and integration, global logistics, and business solutions, our dedicated team of experts is bringing it all together to help you deliver the latest technologies to market- quickly and efficiently.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path at Arrow Intelligent Systems we are now seeking for
United Kingdom, Sweden France and Germany (preferred Munich, Neu-Isenburg or Bietigheim/Stuttgart) a dynamic
Solution Engagement Manager (m/f)
As a key member of the Global Sales Support and Operations (GSSO) organization, the Solution Engagement Manager (SEM) is responsible to maximize the value we deliver to our global customer base and drive growth in close cooperation with the sales teams. This role leads the company's efforts to gain a holistic understanding of the customer's business challenges, define the engagement strategy and manage the creation of a solution proposal to ensure we are exceeding expectations of delivered value. He will apply his management and leadership capabilities to successfully orchestrate a team of business and technical subject matter experts, proactively identify and manage risks and set the right expectations about deliveries, pricing and timeline to ensure a smooth execution.
- Lead the opportunity assessment outlining strategy fit, potential & risks.
- Capture a holistic view of the customer requirements, motivation to engage, expectation on benefits and metrics to measure joint success.
- Initiate cross-functional deal reviews and facilitate communications with relevant business functions to drive succinct and informed discussion and decisions.
- Define the engagement strategy based on key factors like market, business type, size, complexity.
- Manage the development of new services (non-standard) in close cooperation with relevant business functions.
- Create a profitable pricing model and recommend resale pricing in correlation of the provided value.
- Collect and document all proposal relevant information and create professional and compliant RFQ responses and SOWs.
- Lead and moderate the contractual discussions between the legal departments and manage escalations.
- Support sales team during negotiation through presentation of the solution proposal and value proposition.
- Measure, monitor and report defined performance & risk metrics on a regular cadence.
- Domestic and global travel up to 50% of the time.
- Develop and deliver sales enablement tools and training to global sales teams.
- Facilitate a smooth transition upon contract execution to the team responsible for on-boarding and delivery of the projects.
- Minimum 10 years sales, consulting or project management experience within a high-tech environment.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a time-pressured environment, demanding precise and quick decision-making.
- Team player willing to work in an international environment and be part of a global team
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills, as well as ability to achieve results, while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- Understanding of the technical, contractual and financial requirements and their inter-relationship.
- Detail oriented and analytical, considers wider business & geographic impact of action.
- Experience negotiating enterprise level contract manufacturing services agreements is considered a plus.
What Arrow Intelligent Systems offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days holiday/year
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R2158.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top