Software Quality Engineer
Position:Software Quality Engineer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of software requirements
- Design test methods, test cases and other documentation for functional and regression testing under leader supervision.
- Executes engineering test cases or baseline/integration test cases and insure that results are recorded.
- Identifies defects consistently and clearly that defects can be reproduced by the development team. Works with development as required to help reproduce issues and to insure defects are understood and valid
- Preparation of test reports
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information system related fields. Faculty of Computers and information or Engineering is preferred.
- Not more than 1 year of related Quality Engineering, Software Engineering experience / Fresh Graduates are welcome to this position.
- Solid understanding of testing components and deliverables within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them in to tests.
- Ability to work with software developers and discuss technical issues.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience practicing any high level programming Language (Java preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills needed.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top