Software Application Engineer Industrial (m/f)- Munich
Position:Software Application Engineer Industrial (m/f)- Munich
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries with more than 18,500 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Putzbrunn close to Munich a dynamic
Software Application Engineer Industrial IOT (m/f)
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You speed time to revenue for our customers and Arrow. You reduce the time from definition to deployment and remove obstacles or fix errors to delight the customer. You make IoT implementations easy for customers.
- Working with your colleagues such as; IoT Business Development, IoT Solutions Architects, Systems Engineers and IoT Technical Marketing you solve for business solutions required by OEM's, ISV's, SI's and ecosystem partners.
- Significant expertise with IDE's (Eclipse, Keil, mbed, etc) as well as development platforms (Arduino, Dragonboard, Raspberry PI, Unity, Linaro 96 Boards,)
- Significant experience with BSPs
- Capable of writing a simple driver
- Experience in security, encryption, or developing mobile apps or application layer solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of the effects of using open source code and how that may affect a customer
- Deep understanding of protocol stacks and implementation (both wired and wireless)
- Provide guidance on SIL level implementations
- Adept at building Proof-of-concept systems with functional cloud connectivity
- Able to create professional, visually impressive presentations with content appropriate for an intended audience
- Adept at presenting slides to executive management or conveying concepts to hardware engineers
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, EE or related technical field
- We seek candidates with 10 years minimum experience in a software development or integration role.
- Experience in software development and integration within one of the following verticals a plus: Industries & Factories, Retail & Commercials, Smart City and Buildings, Agriculture, Transportation and Telematics, Healthcare.
- German fluent written and oral
- English fluent required
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to www.arrow.com/careers, No 103944.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top