Sitecore Web Developer
Position:Sitecore Web Developer
The Web Developer, Sitecore will serve as the CMS product owner on the digital marketing team for Arrow.com. This position will help create new templates as well as edit existing templates for marketing purposes. Furthermore, this position will be responsible for CMS troubleshooting and fixes, helping to triage, diagnose, and fix Sitecore issues as they arise. The Web Developer, Sitecore will also be responsible for maintaining and updating CMS workflow and training documentation, including best-practices, user guides, and new feature tutorials, as well as leading CMS training as needed. The Web Developer, Sitecore will work closely with both the development and marketing teams to prioritize fixes, enhancements, and manage the overall product roadmap to drive maximum efficiencies for the digital organization.
- Provide value by owning Sitecore performance, functionality and future capabilities for Arrow.com
- Update and maintain existing Sitecore templates
- Create new templates following the Arrow.com UI guidelines
- Develop and document new and existing Sitecore workflows and user tutorials and maintain documentation as CMS evolves
- Align with Development and Marketing team on priorities and roadmaps
- Challenge established norms and innovate to drive greater efficiency and better content management processes
- Certified Sitecore .Net Developer with minimum 2+ years of experience designing and developing large enterprise scale websites
- Experience with eCommerce platforms and best practices preferred
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as Scrum and JIRA
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top