- Hong Kong
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for full set of shipping document includes L/C and bank documents
- Provides support to the Sales and Operations Organizations by expediting, trouble shooting and following up on Customer orders by utilizing their expertise in electronic ordering and ERP systems.
- Assist assigned traders by monitoring and expediting the processing of Sales/Purchase Orders in Converge Systems.
- Track delivery of inbound purchase orders in order to ensure that sales order promised ship dates are met, or information is proactively communicated to Trader/customer.
- Maintain data in the Oracle ERP and Xcaliber Systems including, but not limited to, Suppliers, Customers, Contacts, Notes, Items, Price Lists, Purchase and Sales Orders.
- Review sales orders for optimal carrier selection, freight service levels, special customer requirements, etc.
- Perform Export Compliance process on orders shipping outside of the United States in accordance with provided guidelines.
- Review and process customer and/or Trader driven change orders, while identifying possible unfavorable impact on linked open sales orders and/or purchase orders and inventories.
- Continuously reviews order backlog, takes action to "cancel" invalid backorders, address scheduled and promised dates on valid past due orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Typically requires 2 - 5 years of experience.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- ORSO scheme
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
HK-Hong Kong (ATL Logistics Centre) PDC
Supply Chain Services
Back to top