SEO Analyst - Content & Program Manager
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
SEO Analyst – Content & Program
The SEO Analyst – Content & Program Manager will be responsible for managing the strategic direction, content creation, trafficking and publishing process for all digital assets that support SEO content tactics on the arrow.com ecommerce website. This talented leader will help set direction for how we use SEO best practices for content to produce superior results for the website. We’re looking for someone to act as subject matter expert from high-level vision to tactical execution.
This role will be new to the Arrow.com marketing team therefore this person will work closely with various stakeholders to operationalize an ongoing, evergreen, digital content production pipeline and processes. Must have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting and serve as a liaison between various departments, clients and contractors. This position is ideal for a highly strategic and organized individual who is interested in the opportunity to significantly impact the direction and revenue growth of our business.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Develop, update and maintain a content calendar that reflects the content roadmap to support the SEO strategic direction.
- Manage execution of calendar utilizing internal, external and vendor resources and ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with key stakeholders to define SEO vision and strategic direction.
- Analyze data to inform the SEO strategy and provide business cases for pursuing SEO initiatives.
- Manage SEO agency relationship.
- Act as liaison between marketing and development teams for SEO related initiatives.
- Perform KW research to identify new opportunities for the arrow.com content.
- Stay abreast of industry and company news, with a keen eye for coordinating how this news surfaces to Arrow.com when relevant to SEO strategy.
- Review and proof copy on various digital assets or deliverables.
- Manage and execute day-to-day aspects of digital content marketing with a strong emphasis on SEO value.
- Operationalize ongoing digital content production and management pipeline, processes and workflow for SEO related content.
- Support Digital Marketing Team with regular project updates and reporting.
- Managing internal (brand and digital marketing services) and other external stakeholders as needed.
- Maintain content logging and cataloging system with specific dates, naming conventions, etc.
Additional Copy Writing Responsibilities:
- Write keyword rich copy for websites, landing pages, social posts, etc. where needed.
- Participate in testing and implementation of various SEO techniques with respect to content.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 2 – 4 years of B2B Marketing and/or Ecommerce experience specific to content marketing.
- At least 1 year of relatable SEO experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in keyword research and SEO copywriting.
- Experience in developing and managing web content.
- Solid analytical skills with web metrics, market research and sales data.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills including workflow organization, delegation and follow-through.
- Knowledge of CMS systems and past utilization preferred.
- Solid base of experience working in a digital team; comfortable familiarity with multiple digital media and fluency in top-level technical vocabulary.
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast- paced continuously changing environment.
- Interest in and ability to understand the business environment.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and dedication to the development of a professional services marketing career.
- Comfortable sourcing and working with data in different platforms, combing to analyze performance results.
- Understanding of current social platforms and actively participates in them
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel on occasion to support business activities or industry events.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top