Senior, Web Administrator
Position:Senior, Web Administrator
This role is responsible for all application servers and web servers' administration. This includes installation, administration and optimization our sites and related components to achieve high Performance of the various business applications supported by tuning the application server and web server as necessary with Linux and windows platforms.
Understanding and articulating priorities
Must be a bachelor's degree in a related area, and 5 years' experience in the field
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Deployment Support development teams on production sites and development areas. Archive system
- Archive logs
- Archive applications and web services.
Clean logs Manage Application Server Internal Configurations.
- Manage JVM Parameters.
- Stability and Availability.
- Manage and tune Pool Configuration
- Audit the Logs
Work with monitoring tools and develop scripts.
- JRockit Mission Control.
- Build scripts for:
- Database switch,
- Capture exception and errors from logs,
- Create Alert scripts to notify use by the capacity of hard desk or CPU usage or many rests of functions.
Database switch. Documentation.
- Registration of all daily operations
- Follow up the check list process.
- Lesson Learn
- Object oriented
- Jenkins and Maven build tools
- Linux administration, file permissions, resource provisioning and shell scripting
- Application server
- Web server
- Familiar with Network.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education in the form of work experience at similar technology positions.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top