Senior Software Quality Tester I
The Quality Engineer is primarily responsible for individual contribution to test cases based on release content and Marketing Requirements and perform a test (manually / automated) for testing tasks under leader supervision. In this role, specifically, the tester will not only test new features and functionality but must also actively use every function and tool of the software solution in order to develop a deep understanding of the product and how it works.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information system-related fields. Faculty
- 3+ years fo Experince
- Quality Engineering, Software Engineering
- Very good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Willing to learn new things, as well as sharing his own knowledge and ability to work under high pressure.
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts and testing components and deliverables within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and UML.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into tests.
- Ability to work with software developers and discuss technical issues.
- Solid Practice of Relational Databases, Structured Query Language, and SQL tools.
- Ability to analyze development algorithms for test case design.
- The candidate should be able to share in requirements analysis.
- Experience practicing any high-level programming language (Java preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills needed.
EG-Cairo, Egypt (Al Emdad & Al Tamween)