Senior Software Developer, Machine Learning
- Implement scalable machine learning and optimization algorithms that will be used in production on big data.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of phenomena as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
- Estimate impact and effort of data science projects
- Act as a tech lead for a business area
- Help define and track the appropriate key metrics for specific projects.
- Design and run randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
- You will always challenge the status quo and continually investigate new data processing technologies and seek to ensure that we follow the industry best practices.
- Evaluates sales forecast data, which may include forecasts provided by representatives, districts, regions, and the organization as a whole; modifies data by changing business and market conditions.
- Analyzes data, makes recommendations and comments, and presents forecast to leadership team for business planning and product development.
- Designing and implementing state-of-the-art algorithms
- Optimize the performance of the model inference with better usage of different resources like
- Improve scalability, speed and performance of ML models and processes.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Practical experience with machine learning libraries like scikit-learn, NLTK ...
- Basic knowledge of Linux and bash
- Good Writing and presentation skills
- Building web services using Flask is a plus
- Experience with container networking on Docker is a plus.
- Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD is a plus
- 5+ years experience in data mining, predictive modeling, time series analysis, machine learning, big data methodologies, transformation and cleaning of both structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in applied Deep Learning
- Familiarity with Regression, Classification, NLP, Machine Vision
- Strong problem solving and coding skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the following: Python, SQL, Spark
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
EG-Cairo, Egypt (Al Emdad & Al Tamween)