Senior Product Manager
Position:Senior Product Manager
● Collect, document, prioritize and manage enhancement requests from internal and external sources. Participate in the release planning and scoping processes that determine the product roadmap. Author detailed product requirements and develop use case documentation. Participate in UI design sessions.
● Provide feedback to development and QA team on requirements clarification.
● Review QA test scripts and interface with QA team to ensure all product features are accurately tested.
● Approve validated functionality for deployment into production.
● Establish and run user focus groups and beta testing programs.
● Maintain updated product and system documentation as changes are made along the development cycle.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top