Senior .NET developer
Senior .NET developer
• Development of Cloud Application Engineering Solutions, Web-based Simulation, Scalable Online Technical Support, Hosted Engineering Solutions, Online Design Centers, Online Design Tools, and WebSIM
• Development of new applications and maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects, logging the work by means of proper documentation
• Test and develop programming modifications - ensure Software testing and quality assurance.
• Work in a team to provide estimates for tasks and the development of new features
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Liaise with internal business users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
• Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• Front end graphical user interface design
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
• Integrate software with existing systems
• Maintain standards compliance Implement localization or globalization of software
• Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
• Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge around Scalable Enterprise Application development, Web Services ASP .NET and Web Applications
• Strong knowledge of C#, .NET Framework 4.6+, .NET Core 2+, ASP.NET MVC, IIS 7.5+, Web API, TFS/Git, SQL Server.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud experience.
• Experience of Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
• Experience of development/design patterns & techniques: DI/CI, Applying design patterns such as Factory, Observer, etc, SOLID Principles, TDD using NUnit or similar
• HTML,HTML5,JSON, XML, XML Schema
• Experience of database technologies & Frameworks: MS SQL, T-SQL language and Entity Framework.
• Understanding of service-oriented architecture - SOA
• Production support experience troubleshooting and debugging issues
• A proven track record in Software Development, ideally within agile teams
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git source control.
• Fluent in English written and spoken
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related numerate
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top