Senior Marketing Manager
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager in our Englewood, Colorado location.
This manager position will lead all areas of marketing (both online & offline) for the SaaS and Media businesses (SiliconExpert, AspenCore, Transim) within the Arrow Digital Group. Applicants must thrive in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented and have a passion for data-driven marketing. You will work closely with multiple sales teams with the ultimate goal of driving demand to increase sales. This job is located in Denver, CO.
- Provide leadership to the Marketing team including career performance and development.
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns that drive acquisition, retention and engagement across the customer lifecycle
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns to drive demand for Sales.
- Work with team members to create campaigns and lead-nurturing programs using marketing automation tools and CRM.
- Partner with the sales team to deliver programs that will support revenue targets.
- Manage multiple internal and external resources to show positive ROI on marketing activities, identify channels and programs that require investment or dis-investment, and use insights to appropriately allocate resources.
- Partner with sales to develop product positioning and messaging
- Present regular updates on marketing performance to key stakeholders both within the SaaS and Media business units and to the larger Arrow Digital organization
- Experience writing copy for email, online articles, and collateral in the B2B space
- Extremely passionate and a quick-learner
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent experience and training
- 5-7 Years online marketing management
- Proven ability to tactically execute online marketing (content creation, content management, email marketing, analytics and reporting)
- Experience developing marketing strategies that span acquisition to retention.
- Ability to partner with sales and creative agency
- Experience in Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo or Pardot preferred)
- Experience in Salesforce to measure marketing campaign success.
- Process and detail oriented
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills / multi-tasking
- Strong in Microsoft office with emphasis on Excel and Power Point
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top