Senior Front End Developer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement: implement new requirements, handle change requests, and fix bugs for different releases. Should deliver a high quality and functioning code.
- Debug: ability to track and debug the code to easily figure out issues' root causes.
- Configure: put configuration layering, change application configuration on different environments, maintain and manage different configuration files.
- Test: write unit tests, knowledge of unit tests frameworks and working with test driven methodology.
- Technical design, decision making, analysis and research.
- Design: participate, propose, and find the most suitable solutions using design, enterprise, or architectural patterns. good knowledge of different development methodologies and practices (e.g., TDD, extreme programming, pair programming, n-tier architecture).
- Decision making help the team lead and managers in technical decision making (e.g., most preferred UI technologies that best match a specific problem statement)
- stay updated with new technologies and solutions for different problems, quick research is required.
- Ability to quickly analyze and provide solutions to business and technical problems.
- provide roughly and almost accurate estimates for the assigned tasks, stick to due dates and meeting the deadlines, estimating according to the smallest tasks in a given sprint.
- Collaborate not only within the team but with other teams.
- Training and guidance: knowledge transfer, training sessions and guiding other colleagues.
EG-Cairo, Egypt (Al Emdad & Al Tamween)