Senior Field Applications Engineer
Senior Field Application Engineer
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer to join Arrow company. The main purpose of the position is to drive demand creation by maximizing Arrow content on designs. Understand customer needs and leverage Arrow's engineering and design services resources to facilitate solutions for customers. Apply technical knowledge to influence designs utilizing solution selling, resources, and strategies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales activities, providing technical support and consulting to promote demand creation.
- Find out opportunity by system level and focus on ADI. Promote ADI product and solution.
- Work with customer to finish their design, include schematic / layout / debug / Project tracking.
- Attend supplier trainings in person and via conference calls.
- Manage supplier and customer expectations by building and developing relationships, keeping stakeholders up-to-date on activities, plans, and progressing towards initiatives.
- Identify key relationships amongst decision makers within suppliers and customers.
- Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings and Quarterly Business Review meeting
- Organize engineering customer events
- Bachelor's degree, major Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 experience as application or R&D or design role in electronics industry
- Below Experience is preferred.
- Signal Chain: such as Power, Analog.
- Other experience such as sensor, MCU will be a plus.
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
TW-Taipei, Taiwan (Jian-Yi Rd)