Senior Engineer, System Architecture
Position:Senior Engineer, System Architecture
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help with requirement gathering and understanding
- Provide technical solution that meets business requirements (including application code structure, DB architecture, Application Servers, Security, or Infrastructure).
- Orchestrate technical teams (development, DBAs, testing… etc.).
- Attend and initiate meetings he believes to be helpful.
- Participate in prioritizing backlog and iteration Stories.
A minimum of 8 years previous experience in professional or corporate IT/Engineering software or web based application development environment.
Technical requirements include;
- Experienced in requirement gathering and has a strong ability to spot architecture drivers.
- Hands on experience with designing enterprise solutions.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Architecture concepts.
- Java expert who worked with a broad J2EE technology stack.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge of NOSQL DBs and big data paradigm.
- Hands on experience with one of famous NOSQL DBs preferably H-Base.
- Has experience adapting agile methodology.
- Has the ability to investigate technical issues personally or by delegation to capable team members.
- Strong documentation ability.
- Deep and extensive knowledge in oracle DB especially performance and utilization related (Nice to have).
- Good knowledge of HW and infrastructure. Experience in cloud environment is appreciated.
- Solid understanding of security and OWASP vulnerabilities and how to avoid them.
- Soft Skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong follow up
- High attention to details.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Resources, and critical project timelines or tasks in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to successfully work independently, and within a team environment.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top