Senior Database Administrator
- Install, design and maintain database system software and implement database security.
- Monitor and analyze database performance and ensure effective and efficient utilization of database and issues troubleshooting systems/processes.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of strategic, architectural, and tactical plans for the database and data warehouse environments
- Provide individual mentoring and training on databases and tools. Recommend, test, and evaluate new technologies, software tools, and required skill sets
- Implement a Business Continuity solution for the database environment, including the installation and configuration of database software and replication processes.
- +5 years of experience
- Should have strong experience in SQL Server, MySQL, DB.
- Prior working experience in big enterprise level projects.
- Experience in Query optimizations or performance tuning.
- Experience with Database upgradation, enhancement, and migration.
- Define Backup/Recovery Strategy
- Troubleshooting SQL Server & MYSQL issues
- Maintaining high availability solutions
- Support application team in development and test phase for all critical projects
- Experience with Oracle, - a big plus
EG-Cairo, Egypt (Al Emdad & Al Tamween)
Engineering and Technology, Information Technology