Senior Corporate Auditor I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Our Senior Auditors are the team captains and are charged with leading delivery of our audit and advisory services across our global organization address all areas of enterprise risk management (strategic, financial, operational, compliance, and reputational) and establishing the team culture. They demonstrate thorough knowledge and a proven record of success in completing aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology e.g. COSO.
- Leading teams, emphasizing the supervising of staff by creating a positive working environment through the building of solid relationships with team members; the monitoring of workloads of all team members; adjustment and redistribution of assignments accordingly to promote work/life quality, the taking into account of team members capabilities and needs and meeting of business partner expectations; encouragement of team dialogue; the providing of candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and the keeping of team members and leadership informed on progress and issues.
- Using available technical resources and tools to research and expand one’s sphere of knowledge to enhance work product, and to remain up to date on hot topics affecting Arrow’s business and industry while sharing the knowledge amongst the team where applicable.
- Collaborating directly with key stakeholders in the organization, identifying and addressing needs through building solid relationships with stakeholders; understanding the Company’s business; and actively participating in discussions and meetings.
- Managing day-to-day engagement operations, including preparing concise, accurate documents and addressing unanticipated issues; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to leadership.
- Develop and or review audit programs, benchmark financial and operational processes as well as perform process optimization.
- Creating high quality deliverables using appropriate business and technical language, especially developing and reviewing audit programs or testing steps, adapting an audit program to suit a specific environment, and/or designing special projects evaluation and testing work plans.
- Involving with and contributing to specific companywide strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA, CIA, CMA or MBA preferred
- Domestic & International Travel up to 30%
- 4+ years audit or consulting experience
- Manufacturing, Distribution/ Supply Chain Industry
- Exposure to Oracle, AX, or similar systems a plus
- Strong MS Office Suite, Teammate a plus
- Data Analytics (ACL, Cognos, Visual Basic, etc.) a plus
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top