Senior, Business Development Manager
Position:Senior, Business Development Manager
● Responsible for the assessment of existing and potential customers, defining product needs, and sales execution. Continuous relationship development between the business area, regional teams and the manufacturers to ensure a trust and support of business objectives. Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas.
● Defines and tracks performance for the manufacturers products and services.
● Coordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as Existing Customers.
● Relationship management with the manufacturer's regional staff in all Vertical markets.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
- 5-10 years strategic sales experience or business development experience.
- Demonstrated success in selling complex solutions involving multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Exceptional influencing and relationship building skills to gain results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to influence indirectly and drive results without day to day management involvement (self-starter, highly motivated to win).
- Ability to connect the dots between top-level strategy and ground-level tactics.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to effectively navigate through large organizations, both internally and within the client environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strategic selling process
- Ability to present to senior level executives at customers and suppliers
- Ipad experience is a plus
Location:Columbus (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top