Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
What You'll Be Doing:
- Senior business analyst responsible for supporting design, development and solutions for Oracle Discrete Manufacturing System.
- Requirement gathering, solution analysis, design, development of new solutions or problem solving in collaboration with the with enterprise IT team.
- Participate in validating requirements, user testing solutions and training end users in a global environment.
- Provide support to global manufacturing systems and services to improve quality, processes and manufacturing key process indicators (KPI).
- Help the management to drive the global manufacturing initiatives, vision and to support change and implementations.
- Participate in process improvement projects and develop new process and key process indicators to improve productivity.
- Responsible for the design and build of equipment and managing the implementation of improvement solutions for the production floor in the areas of personnel and equipment utilization.
- Design and build solutions for specific business units or customers to use. Develop process, procedures and testing for business units and customers; generally for distribution and production centers. Create, maintain and provide documentation.
- Provide support for business units and customers; provide technical training support - develop, update and maintain instructional documents and process instructions to assist in production within the unit, parts ordering, facility layout.
- Manage implementation of improvement solutions; identify areas to improve equipment or personnel utilization on the production floor. Monitor implemented solutions and present findings to appropriate management groups as needed. Update manufacturing instructions.
- Resolve manufacturing issues, address production, design, construct and debug operations and determine efficiency; respond to floor issues as circumstances dictate or calculate labor to production floor. Lead teams, mentor individuals with respect to production and quality issues, metrics and formal problem solving.
- Provide support to new equipment or processes development purposes.
This Individual Will:
- Have In-depth knowledge and experience
- Have the ability to solve complex problems and to take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Work independently; receive minimal guidance
- The ability to act as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Contribute to process improvements
- Resolves problems using existing solutions
- Work with minimal guidance
- Be able to document, train and communicate all the above
What We're Looking For (Requirements):
- Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics and supply chain systems using Oracle ERP platform.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Oracle Discrete Manufacturing system, functional support, configurations, user testing, training and other support functions.
- Minimum one year of user training/support experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time and be willing to work early schedules
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Have:
- Applicants with previous Logistics Experience
- Previous experience creating and maintaining updated end-user training materials
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top