The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
A ScrumMaster in Arrow’s eCommerce division will have the opportunity to promote continuous transformation from within one or more Agile teams. We rely on our Agile practices to ensure delivery of quality functionality and uncompromising value to our eCommerce customers. The position of ScrumMaster is integral to the success of our eCommerce presence. Arrow’s eCommerce presence not only provide shopping access to over 300 million searchable products, highly interactive design tools, and live access to specialists, but also keeps pace with the demand for the Internet of Things. By 2020, there will be an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the internet.
Your work guiding, providing, and protecting your team will contribute directly to the future of the internet, five years out.
You will regularly reach into your Agile tool bag and pull out solutions to increase the effectiveness of team performance, adaptive planning, problem detection/resolution, and value-driven delivery. Furthermore, you are someone who can recognize and promote self-organization, valuable and actionable feedback, critical pivots, and stakeholder collaboration.
Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We pride ourselves on our adherence to Agile development methodologies, resulting in malleable processes that consistently deliver value while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. By sharing responsibilities, Agile team members contribute by exercising their strengths and are always exploring the latest processes and methodologies. We’re looking for a team member who wants to work hard to continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of our product, our process, and our team.
- Encourage the application of Agile principles and culture, leading by example
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies through preparation, moderation, and post-processing
- Emphasize value-driven delivery from a neutral place seeking to optimize the use of all available resources
- Coach and educate others so that they may effectively strive to realize the promises of Agile development
- Encourage the adoption and implementation of process improvements guided by Agile principles
- Define and practice non-intrusive methods for measuring productivity and forecasting project deliverables
- Determine and appropriately disseminate team performance information
- Coordinate the resolution of impediments across organizational boundaries
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration for multi-system projects that require tight coordination
- Proactively identify blockers/risks to project success and drive their resolutions
- Lead in communication & build a culture of understanding & transparency
- Make a difference
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a comparable software development environment
- Solid working experience in Agile development methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- 3 years’ experience working to either grow an Agile culture from inception or to transform a culture into Agile
- Ability to maintain a high level of effective communication between onsite and virtual teams.
- A passion for making certain your team achieves their goals and enjoying a unified sense of accomplishment
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Expert ability in moderating and facilitating group functions
- Expertise in Agile tools, both physical and virtual
- Story mapping, story splitting, backlog re-ordering, release planning, etc.
- Conflict resolution and team formation skills
- Demonstrated self-management and personal accountability
- Previous experience as an Agile team member in a non-Scrum Master capacity
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) or Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Experience working on ERP or OMS software.
- Jira and other Atlassian software development tools
What’s in it for you?
- Healthcare insurance
- Vacation/Paid time off
- 401(k) plan, retirement plan and/or pension
- Flexible schedule (e.g., work from home)
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top