Sales/Marketing Representative II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The main purpose of this job is to manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base. This position will maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling. Working with internal and external resources, the SMR must provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on time delivery of orders, providing engineering support and troubleshooting other customer problems. Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
As a Sales & Marketing Representative you will be responsible for the sale of the Arrow line card in a defined territory generating profitable sales on existing accounts. You will be the daily contact for customers and suppliers.
You will be involved with:
- Building and maintaining influential customer and supplier relationships
- Servicing the customer
- Quotation and closure on business
- Customer strategy and action planning
- Territory and account planning
- Support value-added and supply chain engagements
Successful candidates must have:
- Minimum 2 years of components sales experience
- Experience in electronic components sales strongly preferred
- Knowledge of passives, electromechanical and/or connectors a huge plus
- Competitive knowledge about local market
- Ability to decipher part numbers and build part numbers for capacitors, resistors, and connectors
- The ability to build influential relationships
- Strong communication, negotiating and organization skills
- Customer service orientation
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources to generate results
- PC Skills (MS Outlook, Excel and Word)
- College degree, preferred
- Arrow system experience, preferred
What is in it for you?
- Skills development.
- Performance coaching.
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k and employee stock ownership, scholarship program, domestic partners program and others.
- Community involvement opportunities.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top