Sales/Marketing Representative II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
As a Sales/Marketing Representative, you will develop and manage account relationships by providing service and support to customers. This position will focus on not only maintaining existing business for assigned accounts, but also growing and developing new business. Working with others, you will ensure the customer is receiving high service levels through such activities as selling products and services, quoting orders, following up on orders and problem solving issues. You will strategically enhance margins and gain market share within an assigned customer base.
- Build and maintain influential relationships in purchasing. Interface with engineering, purchasing and other members of the customer organization.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine the most effective solution. Use multiple approaches when appropriate to resolve issues.
- Builds relationships with customers, responds timely and accurately to quotation requests, processes customer orders and is responsible for customer backlog management.
- Works proactively with the credit department on customer account/invoice issues.
- Develops strategies to maximize Gross Profit Percent.
- Participates in the development of customer action plans. Forecasts effectively and has knowledge of what competition is doing in the market.
- Utilizes influential relationships with suppliers.
- Recognizes the positive effects of running a clean profitable business and works to minimize process issues.
- Ability to supply chain engagements of varying levels of complexity. Provides limited technical information.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience (inside sales, account management, material planning, buying or program management).
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle several projects at one time.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top