What you'll be doing
- Ownership of all technical aspects ofSalesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Responsible for developing and supporting customized and standard solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications
- Must have at least 3-5 Years of SFDC development experience (CertifiedSalesforce.com Developer Preferred)
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience withSalesforce.com architecture and API
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers, Queueable apex
- Should have exp in flows, process builders
- Must have hands on experience on Lightning web components.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Experience usingSalesforcedata tools
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Demonstrative success with multipleSalesforce.com integration projects
- Experience integratingSalesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in fixedUS Shift (Night shits)
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and delivery teams
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC