The Salesforce Administrator will work with the CRM Manager to support multiple lines of global businesses within the SaaS and Media group of Arrow Digital. This role requires the proven ability to work independently and to be a problem solver. This person will have strong attention to process and detail, yet is able to see "big picture" based on an understanding of strategic marketing and sales goals.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the sales & marketing teams in the areas of Salesforce configuration, data quality management, user support, and integration support with email marketing platforms (Marketo).
- Salesforce Administrator functions, such as user management, reports, workflow & rules management, data cleansing, de-duping records, data manipulation, and case management.
- Work with sales & marketing users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including user training, support, and documentation.
- Design and generate reports and dashboards that will provide analysis to the Sales Manager.
- Partner with the marketing team to help manage and support Marketo campaigns. Understand end-to-end performance of lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- To work with the CRM Manager on projects that will increase user adoption & productivity and to improve our analysis of the data.
- Salesforce Administration Certification(s) are a plus
- 2-3+ year experience in a dynamic environment with Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation tools (Pardot or Marketo preferred)
- Experience using deduplication tools, such as Data Loader or Demand Tools
- Working knowledge of Excel; comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and experience communicating business process steps to end users.
- Experience gathering and understanding requirements; and their impact on larger system solutions
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
- Experience working cross-functionally or in a matrix organization structure
- Proven problem solving skills in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top