“Give wings to your ideas. “
If you want to share the passion of making this planet smarter, to make an impact, to innovate for the better, then be a part of Silicon Expert Technologies, An Arrow Company.
Silicon Expert Technologies is the leading industry provider of electronic component data and parts management software in the electronics industry. SiliconExpert’s software and data are used daily by thousands of electronic engineers, supply chain and procurement managers at leading Fortune 500 companies.
Silicon Expert Technologies’ Electronic Parts Database is one of the most accurate, comprehensive and current in the industry covering more than 250
million electronic components in hundreds of product lines from over 10,000 suppliers. End-of-life (EOL) forecasting, finding Cross References (form, fit and function alternatives), Lifecycle statuses, Parametric Data and Product Change Notice (PCN) alerts are a few of the features of SiliconExpert’s suite of products that provide Part Search, BOM Management and Obsolescence mitigation solutions. Learn more about SiliconExpert’s solutions at http://www.siliconexpert.com
BOM management, electronic component search, cross reference, obsolescence mitigation, part risk analysis, environmental regulation data, counterfeit electronics mitigation, distributor inventory availability
Salesforce Administrator will work as a part of a team involved in managing the Salesforce system for AspenCore, SiliconExpert, and Transim. This role requires a blend of strategic and tactical skills—someone with strong attention to process and detail, yet is able to draw “big picture” conclusions and make actionable recommendations based on an understanding of strategic marketing and sales goals.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the Sales & Marketing teams in the areas of Salesforce configuration, data quality management, user support, and integration support with email marketing platforms (Marketo & Pardot). Salesforce Administrator will report to the CRM Manager.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Salesforce Administrator functions, such as user management, reports, workflow & rules automation, data cleansing, deduping records, data loading, and case management.
- Work with sales & marketing users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including user training, support, and documentation.
- Design and generate dashboards, reports and statistics that support better decision making and process improvement within the organization, including lead management (marketing qualification through sales qualification), sales forecasting, win/loss analysis, and market trend analysis, etc.
- Interact with the Marketing team to analyze, design, and enhance current Salesforce and Pardot/Marketo implementations to become a best-in-class solution.
- Partner with Marketing team to manage and support Pardot/Marketo campaigns. Understand end-to-end performance of lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- 3+ year experience with Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation tools (Pardot or Marketo preferred).
- Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Developer Certification is a plus.
- Experience using deduplication tools, such as Demand Tools.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and experience communicating business process steps to end users.
- Experience gathering and understanding requirement impact on larger system solution.
- Proven ability to look at business problems and discover analytical solutions
- Working knowledge of Excel; comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Experience working cross-functionally or in a matrix organization structure
- Process and detail oriented
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Arrow Electronics Inc. eCommerce Division has experienced years of rapid growth, and is diversifying in many exciting directions, providing support for all stages of the electronics manufacturing lifecycle, from research to design to purchasing and beyond. We are in need of people passionate about ensuring that what we build is exactly what is needed, and perhaps even more useful than people realized was possible. We are look for team members that thrive on using their skills and experience to solve challenging problems and create compelling experiences
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top