Sales Support Associate
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Associate in our Bloomington, MN location.
At Arrow, we are proud of the enthusiastic attitude we apply to serving our customers. Our collaborative close-knit culture, along with our strong work ethic and appreciation of work-life balance, distinguishes our sales/customer support team from others.
We welcome applications from individuals who share our high energy and values, are customer-service oriented, and seek a career in Sales/Customer Support. If you are eager to learn, and are interested in engaging with business customers to offer preferred solutions to their needs on weekdays, during normal business hours, we encourage you to submit your resume via our website at www.arrow.com/careers.
- Use Arrow electronic systems and tools to complete required tasks.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, suppliers and Arrow representatives.
- Immediately manage a portfolio of a minimum of 100 customers.
- Proactively act on customers’ behalf by anticipating and communicating and tracking their scheduling needs.
- Interact regularly with sales representatives who are servicing parts manufacturers.
- Become trusted liaison between Arrow, supplier partners, and customers.
- At least 1 year of previous Sales experience*.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, and Outlook, and Sales-related software; and ability to navigate multiple computer systems simultaneously.
- Proven track record of strong work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Professional and clear telephone etiquette.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- No prior experience in the electronics industry required.
What’s In It for You?
- People-centered culture.
- Work/Life Balance.
- 100% salaried, NOT commissions-based.
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and RRSP matching, and 3 weeks’ annual vacation.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Skills training and development.
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top