Sales Representative II - electrical components
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
NIC Components Corp., an Arrow Electronics company is a designer, manufacturer and worldwide supplier of passive components. Our number one priority is customer support. From technical specifications and design to delivery information, from quoting large bill of materials to crossing our competitors’ parts, NIC provides industry leading response times and customer service that sets us apart from our competition.
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Sales/Marketing Representative in our San Jose, CA location.
Summary of Position:
This position will be responsible for selling the full breadth of products and services NIC Components offers. You will drive sales and provide service to customers. You will be responsible for working with Account Managers, TPMG, Product Managers, and Branch Management to achieve sales, margin and profit goals assigned.
- Recognize, qualify and pursue sales opportunities
- Understand and maximize NIC Components profitability
- Maintain and monitor value added programs (i.e.: bonds, consignments, customer specific programs, MRP’s, etc.)
- Manage order entry process and all associated systems/databases
- Manage customer credit requirements
- Execute call out programs and leads as assigned
- Backlog Management and Gain/Loss Reports
- Assist in developing and implementing account plans utilizing all appropriate resources
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the accounts
- 2-4 years sales experience
- The ability to build influential relationships
- Strong communication, negotiating and organization skills
- Customer service orientation
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources to generate results
- PC Skills (MS Outlook, Excel and Word)
- College degree, preferred
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top