Sales Operations Representative - Inventory
Position:Sales Operations Representative - Inventory
● Working with peers, develops and executes business plans on specific supplier products, supporting company goals through the development of competitive purchasing and stocking strategies.
● Forecasting and inventory review, product life cycle management.
● Placement of initial PO's and monitor to alter or cancel inventory order.
● Sludge report review—write offs, write downs, returns.
● Resolving sales/supplier related issues/questions and negotiate special returns.
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
● Works under close supervision
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top