Sales Operations Representative -ECS
Position:Sales Operations Representative -ECS
- Assist the sales organization by managing the day to day operations within their consignment accounts including Purchase Order receipts and consignment sales order billings.
- Schedule inventory counts within the consignment locations on a regular basis (running inventory focus reports and count sheets).
- Work with sales to reconcile any inventory discrepancies at the consignment location doing inventory adjustments, write off inventory etc.
- Organize and prioritize various other duties including Focus reporting, tracking and reporting of unacknowledged branch transfers, product allocations for billings, issuing credits and re-bill requests and other various Operations responsibilities.
- Assist the sales team in setting up part numbers in their consignment locations.
- Work with Sales and Finance to close consignment locations.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top