Sales Operations Representative ECS
Position:Sales Operations Representative ECS
- Assist the sales organization by managing the day to day operations accounts including Purchase Orders, sales orders, serial numbers, tracking information.
- Assist the sales team on margin recovery opportunities to include timely reconciliation of invoice variances, ship and claim short pays, supplier audits and other manual pricing programs as necessary.
- Organize, prioritize and provide timely Focus reporting to and from the various internal teams to insure exposure is properly forecasted.
- Assist the sales and operations team in processing financial transactions on the system as necessary (RMA Credits, Credit and Rebills, POS reporting)
- Work with Sales, Operations and Finance on other duties as identified.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top