Sales Internship- Summer 2017 - Full Time
Sales Internship – Full Time – Summer 2017
Englewood, CO (Denver Tech Center)
Arrow Electronics – www.fiveyearsout.com
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in over 85 countries.
A Fortune 120 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers – the best technology companies in the world – and connects them through the company’s industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 160+ interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
The Inside Sales Representative Intern will assist in the day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts. Perform sales support functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures. Serve as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), vendor resources and customers. Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipates our customers’ requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective manner. Create influential customer, supplier and internal relationships.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations or equivalent and an anticipated graduation date in 2017 or 2018
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) suite with Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (ex. Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
- Customer Service and detail oriented mind set
- Effective time management abilities
This is a paid internship.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top