Sales Associate II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Associate in our Englewood, CO location. The main function of this role is to support the inside sales team with strategic customer engagements. The Sales Associate will also assist with maintaining performance expectations to further enhance Arrow’s position within each customer.
- Interface with the Infosys and Expedite teams. Receives basic expediting data internally, inserts delivery information into customer reports and communicates the information back to the customer or Sales/Marketing Representative (SMR).
- Interfaces with the logistics teams and warehouse PDCs on orders and other branch service requests. Works with PDC to determine root cause analysis and eliminate future service issues.
- Assists SMR with customer relationship to include meeting the customer’s expectations, delivery requirements, and overall account strategy.
- Provides sales administration support such as processing credits and rebills, manual bonds, and RMAs
- Provides data management support through branch level reports such as open order, backlog, bonded inventory, and other reports as required.
- Assists with transferring inventory from one Arrow location to another.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience with college degree, or 2-4 years experience with High School Diploma
- Ability to interact with various levels of employees and customers
- Ability to manage time and work effectively within a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on service excellence
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top