Reno Hiring Event - JOB FAIR - Several Shifts Available
Position:Reno Hiring Event - JOB FAIR - Several Shifts Available
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the effective handling and processing of electronic components in the Primary Distribution Center. Under general supervision the Warehouse Associate performs both physical and administrative tasks that support the quality, efficiency, and service goals of the Primary Distribution Center.
- 1 year experience
- Able to read printed numbers, letters, and symbols with a 5-point font size
- Know or Learn to effectively and safely operate facility material handling equipment (e.g.; forklift, pallet jack, Automated Storage & Retrieval system, carousel) and packaging equipment (e.g.; tape machine, pad pack machine) after applicable training period(s)
- Perform end-user computer functions (e.g.; data input, interpret information and instructions from computer screens) on Warehouse computer systems (e.g.; terminals and RF units)
- Ability to continually stand; regularly bend, twist, stoop, and reach; frequently handle, lift and push product and equipment up to 30 lbs.; occasionally handle, lift, and push product and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Basic math skills to be able to count quickly and accurately
- Work effectively and flexibly in a team environment
- Work required overtime as directed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Shifts Available: Various
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. - Picking
10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. – Storing
4:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. - Picking
12:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Shipping
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Receiving
- Must be comfortable working under productivity and quality standards
- Respectful and team contributor (cleanliness and communication)
- Multiple shifts available
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Pay
- Climate controlled environment
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to innovate the next big thing, after the next big thing. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2014 sales of $22.8 billion. Our team includes 17,000 employees worldwide across more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top