Regional Sales Manager
Position:Regional Sales Manager
● Responsible for managing the sales efforts of their team and providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company's vision. Represents the team internally and externally; ensures their department is exceeding expectations from both a vendor ad customer perspective. Manages the workforce by making decisions on workload and setting priorities for the team. Consistently recommends operational improvements, contributes to the strategic objectives and manages team effectiveness. Accurately forecasts and drives teams to manage opportunities and sales.
● Management: Manage the strategic and sales objectives for the sales teams and creates tactical solutions to meet/exceed objectives. Go on field sales account calls and supplier reviews to provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth. Manage manager and employee development, recruiting, hiring and training, performance reviews, salary administration, daily coaching and feedback, goal setting, development planning and performance management. Progressively and proactively manage development and performance issues. Deliver a high performing team.
● Sales: Direct strategy that motivates sales teams to reach sales goals and deliver results. Maintain senior level relationships at customers, suppliers and Arrow corporate. Take on assigned projects and drives corporate initiatives. Through data analysis and past experience make solid decisions on strategy and direction. Direct value added sales opportunities by implementing supply chain, engineering, supplier, or service excellence strategies. Identifies and helps obtain branch goals.
● Develop customer, supplier and vendor relationships: Strengthens Arrow's reputation by delivering service excellence and process efficiency. Attend reviews and meetings. Increase management presence at customer accounts in order to achieve access to all levels of decision makers. Implement effective and practiced techniques for solving problems. Effectively communicate with all levels senior level contacts at customers, suppliers and Arrow corporate.
● Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
● Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
● Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
● Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
● Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
● Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
● Manages large teams of professionals and/or junior managers
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top