Regional Application Specialist I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
The Regional Application Specialist will be responsible for providing product technical support expertise to the sales team and their customers. Responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Field Account Managers to review new applications or technical needs. This includes utilizing the internal CRM tool to close all new sales opportunities from a technical standpoint.
- Provide general technical support for Field Account Managers and their customers.
- Provide product training to customers and Field Account Managers.
- Work/attend trade shows to build customers relationships and identify new sales opportunities.
- Build professional relationships with the sales teams, suppliers and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree within Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Requires a self-starter who has the ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with pressure
- Time management, organization and customer service skills
- Excellent presentation design and delivery skills as well as ability to drive programs and manage projects
- Ability to sell, negotiate, persuade and influence
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top