Recycling Process Manager
Position:Recycling Process Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Qualify new downstream partners as needed based on services and revenue gains/cost reductions
- Perform Quarterly Business Review with Tier 1 Vendors as needed
- Ensure compliance with all of Arrows employee and environmental, health and safety policies and requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, city and county environmental regulations regarding the proper identification, packaging and shipping of universal wastes.
- Facilitate yearly Audit Schedule.
- This includes sending Pre-Audit Package, Kick off Call with compliance team and downstream partners and setting up onsite audit dates.
- Send and act as contact for Contracts, NDA and Pre-audit questionnaire for potential new downstream partners
- Monitor chain of custody documents to make sure we are getting CoC from all downstream partners and their subsequent tiers
- Perform time study's to determine the value or cost of material to be processed and determine what should be shipped directly downstream.
- Create and maintain an accurate inventory of finished goods and material to be processed.
- Multiple daily commodity checks to ensure accuracy.
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue and production requirements.
- Create daily production schedules for optimum production rates and revenue requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Arrows 5s standards and basic housekeeping policies.
- Hold daily production meetings with leadership team and report out at weekly staff calls with Director and GM's.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education / Experience: College degree or equivalent experience. Minimum of 5 years combined education/training and experience, including prior experience in supervision.
- Skills: Proven ability to provide direction and development to individuals.
- Leadership ability, continuous process improvement, customer service skills, ability to relate to all levels of staff and management, conflict resolution, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Functional Knowledge: Applies procedures and concepts within own technical/subject area, which are often learned through college level courses or extensive, specific work experience. Must have a broader knowledge of other areas in order to understand how they related to the specific work required.
- Business Expertise: Good understanding of how the team integrates with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area (such as department or branch). May have broad responsibilities requiring business acumen beyond their own team.
- Leadership: Full supervisory responsibilities, leadership of people in all work activities. Provides training, allocates work, checks progress and completion, coaches employees on performance and makes hiring and pay recommendations.
- Problem Solving – Ability to analyze information and resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of technical experience guided by precedent.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – Must be able to deliver tough messages and handle conflict (internal & external)
- Computer skills - MS Office with strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with requirements pertaining to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, RIOS, & R2 standards
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top