• Responsible for Arrow mainframe system maintenance and support of cost and adder content specific to market price items.
• Perform duties in accordance and within the guidelines of both the segment supplier strategy matrix and selling company price model.
• Monitor and measure supplier performance specific to first call effectiveness and quote exception activity. Provide input for both hard and soft measures of supplier performance.
• Daily interaction, review and response to requests for price quotation from the Arrow sales offices on market price items. This would include petitioning suppliers for price quotes via on-line system, spreadsheet or email communication.
• Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to individual responsibility.
• Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
• Works under general supervision
• Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
• Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2-4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Back to top