• Responsible for Arrow mainframe system maintenance and support of cost and adder content specific to market price items.
• Perform duties in accordance and within the guidelines of both the segment supplier strategy matrix and selling company price model.
• Monitor and measure supplier performance specific to first call effectiveness and quote exception activity. Provide input for both hard and soft measures of supplier performance.
• Daily interaction, review and response to requests for price quotation from the Arrow sales offices on market price items. This would include petitioning suppliers for price quotes via on-line system, spreadsheet or email communication.
• Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to individual responsibility.
• Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
• Works under general supervision
• Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
• Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2-4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top