Quality/EHS Analyst I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At Arrow Electronics, our people are the momentum behind all that we do, and together we will accelerate growth in our core businesses, high-growth product sets and technology lifecycle services. We are as committed to the individual success of our people as we are to that of the company. We encourage all employees to take an active role in managing their career, not only to support our global strategy but also to advance themselves professionally.
Position Summary: Responsible as the primary Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) liaison for our clients and customers. Work closely with local operation management team to advise and support QEHS programs and security as needed. This position will be instrumental in the ongoing development and administration of the quality and environmental management system for the respective facility(ies) assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facility oversight for Integrated Management System (IMS) and its implementation and certification maintenance to include and not limited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, RIOS, R2, e-Stewards.
- Focal point for client, customer and external audits
- Responds to complaints from internal and external clients or customers; serve as the primary quality liaison with clients or customers for all quality related issues to include the effective monitoring and reporting of containment and corrective action deadlines
- Coordinate and capture all quality performance data and provides standardized reporting and analysis
- Collect, analyze and report on internal and external quality data using statistical tools and techniques to determine trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Champion the Corrective Action process locally
- Ensure both the process verification audits (PVA) and Internal audits are scheduled and completed as required locally
- Ensure QEHS management documentation is up-to-date and organized
- EHS training for local staff, performance tracking, and QEHS team projects support
- Liaison with regional operations and quality leads
- Oversight of local EHS programs and their implementation
- Facility QEHS inspections/internal audits
- On-site management of OSHA, State and Federal Environmental requirements
- Support global and regional compliance initiatives
- Management of downstream vendors, as assigned
- Due Diligence assessments of downstream partners, Auditing
- Management and leadership of the exceptions, non-conforming materials NCM, and Pharma programs locally.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering or similar fields for Quality Engineering or Safety Management (highly preferred) or high school with technical training and equivalent.
- 1-3 years related experience with college degree or 5-7 years with high school with technical training and equivalent in electronics manufacturing, integration or assembly.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, experience with IT QMS systems
- Ability to perform root cause analysis of problems, development and implementation of CAPA
- Experience with statistical process control of processes
- Working knowledge of ISO/OHSAS Standards
- Ability to understand and accurately follow technical documentation
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organization
- Strong team player and posses ability support and drive team projects and programs
- BS degree preferred
- Lean, Six Sigma and/or Demand Flow certifications
- Certified Quality Auditor
Arrow helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to innovate the next big thing, after the next big thing. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2014 sales of $22.8 billion. Our team includes 17,000 employees worldwide across more than 460 locations in 56 countries. “Five Years Out” is the tangible future and the people who live and work there know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired. Are you “Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us.
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON-LINE
Please include a resume and complete the application listing recent employment history.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top