Quality/Customer Service Coordinator for Digital Customer Base
Position:Quality/Customer Service Coordinator for Digital Customer Base
- Assists with the Verical Operations team to support complete resolutions on all warehouse related customer escalations. Navision, Arrow.com, Arrow Mainframe, Unity, EtQ, PA Web-sites, WMS, Process Flows with contractual agreements to disposition customer's requests to return product.
- Under direction supervision the RMA/Return's Manager this position will help build a process that meets the requirements for the Digital Customer and Arrow
- Obtains supplier RMAs for defective product interface via phone and email with:
- Customers and suppliers
- Arrow Sales, Product, Logistics, Value Added departments
- Issue and manage supplier corrective action/failure analysis requests, including verification and follow-up activities (i.e., UBT reports)
- Reviews escalated RMA issues.
- Provides support for customers with special needs (i.e., automotive customers).
- Create and disposition FQR'S and manage escalation.
- Manage and Report daily/weekly activity and performance
- PC literate (efficient and accurate) with Microsoft Office (Excel Required) and internet
- Experience with: WMS, Mainframe, Unity, EtQ
- Ability to work using multiple software programs concurrently
- Part knowledge / ability to discern date codes
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible and team oriented
- Must be reliable and flexible for OT
- Ability to Research on WMS and Warehouse
- Organization multitasking and time management skills
- 2 to 4 years' experience in one or more of the following: Customer service positions, Quality/Customer Service Coordinator Level 5, Logistics VA Quality Inspector, Nonconforming or Special Handling
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top