Quality/Customer Service Coordinator
Position:Quality/Customer Service Coordinator
- Creating RMA's for defective and accommodation requests.
- Conducted training and implementing the Quality Issue Process for all sales branches.
- Assisting team in daily productivity.
- Provides support for customers with special needs (i.e., automotive customers).
- Processing all failure analysis and repair/replacement requests for all customer defective requests.
- Coordinating with supplier, customer, finance and sales team to achieve a better understanding of the Arrow RMA process.
- Overseeing UBT / Finance reports for all open issues on RMA's end.
- Assist in implementation of all Oracle conversion issues.
- Built rapport with supplier contacts for follow ups for all defective request issues.
- Assisting in all RMA escalations for the team defective and accommodation requests.
- Reviews escalated RMA issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- PC literate (efficient and accurate) with Microsoft Office and internet
o Experience with: WMS, Mainframe, Unity, EtQ
o Ability to work using multiple software programs concurrently
- Part knowledge / ability to discern date codes
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible and team oriented
- Must be reliable and flexible for OT
- 1 to 3 years' experience in one or more of the following: Customer service positions, Quality/Customer Service Coordinator Level 4, Logistics VA Quality Inspector, Nonconforming or Special Handling
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top