Quality Specialist II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Quality Specialist II – Arrow Electronics
Arrow Electronics is seeking a Quality Clerk/Admin for our Arrow Transportation/Automotive business segment in Plymouth, MI.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Quality Manager with all quality related duties as assigned
- Interfacing with customer quality personnel to ensure successful closure for all non-complaint issues
- Handling green procurement procedures for customer production processes.( ie. Conflict Minerals)
- Identifying and monitoring all NAFTA customer trade compliance matters
- Coordinating the efforts of field sales on supplier PCN notifications
- Inputting IMDS submissions into the IMDS system / portal
- Monitoring and updating customer portals when needed
- Developing skills in order to determine root cause and corrective action for customers manufacturing process failures and completing the associated reporting (ie. 8D, 5-Why documentation)
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Data entry into and pulling reports out of various systems
- Data and report analysis
- Superior detail and follow through skills
- Knowledge of Quality terminology
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent technical experience & training.
Knowledge of manufacturing quality processes and procedures 5 years of experience with quality terminology.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Familiarity with customer base reporting on conflict minerals procurement.
- Knowledge of automotive customer demands and the necessary supplier prerequisites.
Ability to quickly react to changing environments in a diverse customer base.
Experience with FMEA, PPAP, Control Plans, variability analysis, and root cause analysis
- Self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills.
- Familiarity with IMDS and material and chemical compositions.
- Experience in electronics or semiconductor electronics preferred but not necessary.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top