The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
The Quality Specialist responds to complaints from customers to resolve product quality issues and is responsible for the ongoing development and administration of the supplier quantity rating/reporting system.
- Respond to complaints from customers; serve as the primary quality liaison to the vendor; process failure analysis and correct action responses as necessary.
- Manage and maintain the Quality Alert/Rating system. Also provide branch training on quality assurance.
- Analyze internal and external quality at the Primary Distribution Center (PDC) level to determine trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain/update all internal quality controlled documents for certification (ISO, AS) as well as update the controlled documents on the internal sharepoint site.
- Develop and maintain proactive working relationships throughout the vendor’s quality organization.
- Prepare departments for and participate in recertification of quality certificates (ISO, AS).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have 2 years of experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and determine trends and patterns.
- Good understanding of procedures and concepts in own technical /subject area.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area (such as department or branch). May have broad responsibilities requiring business acumen beyond their own team.
Richardson RFPD is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Our relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, our worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of our customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at http://www.richardsonrfpd.com.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top