- Understanding of Root Cause methodology (5 why, 8D, fishbone diagram, other applicable Quality tools).
- Completion and submittal of Corrective Action Responses.
- Ensure that both an appropriate and adequate investigation takes place in all cases. This includes the recording of all communications between the various parties and all information taken into consideration.
- Understanding of First Article process (not programming).
- Generation, submittal and maintenance of First Article files.
- Take full responsibility for the dealing with relevant queries and requests for information.
- Must approach all matters in a non-biased and professional manner
- Carry out relevant research as required and requested by Quality Manager.
- Help provide support and issue resolution via e-Mail, phone and online meetings.
- Draft documentation as required and requested.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly statistical reports as appropriate.
- Issue and manage supplier corrective action/failure analysis requests, including verification and follow-up activities including UBT reports
- Reviews and escalates CAPA issues and process.
- Participates in on-site audits and facility tours.
- Performs process audits as directed to insure that the work instructions accurately reflect the current process.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and online meetings.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Working experience with ETQ, Microsoft Office, Aegis and Oracle based programs.
- Must have ability to understand and read blueprints and to understand manufacturer's data sheets.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Requires an individual that will take the initiative to quickly gain process and product knowledge and be able to apply that knowledge with minimal direction. Be able to gain a quick understanding of documentation structure and applicable processes.
- Self-motivated, team oriented individual who can work independently and can multiple several tasks. Maintain focus on project schedules and follow through to meet them.
Experience / Education
Requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top